Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (Season 2) (Johnsonverse)
The second season of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog was released on Netflix on November 2, 2019, beginning with the episode "Robo-Sonic" and ending with the episode "We've Got to Have... Money".
This season, produced twenty-six years after the original, was announced on May 1, 2018. Almost all of the voice actors reprise their roles, with the exception of Christopher Welch, who was replaced by Duke Cutler as the voice of Tails due to having grown up since the original season ended, and the late Long John Baldry, who was replaced as Dr. Robotnik by Jim Cummings (who voiced him in the pilot, as well as his counterpart in the first two and final seasons of the Sonic the Hedgehog Saturday morning TV series) due to the former's death in 2005. More characters from the games such as Knuckles and Amy were added as well.
- Robo-Sonic (written by Tim Johnson) - Robotnik's attempts to sideline Scratch and Grounder in favor of a robot duplicate of Metal Sonic go awry when Sonic outpaces him.
- Unwanted Attention (written by Robby London) -
- Jaleel White as Sonic
- Duke Cutler as Tails
- Brian Drummond as Knuckles
- Andrea Libman as Amy Rose
- Kath Soucie as Sally Acorn
- Jim Cummings as Dr. Robotnik
- Phil Hayes as Scratch
- Garry Chalk as Grounder
- Ian James Corlett as Coconuts
- Tabitha St. Germain as Sticks the Badger
- Samuel Vincent as Shadow the Hedgehog
- Thomas F. Wilson as Fang the Sniper
- Patrick Warburton as Mighty the Armadillo
- Dan Castellaneta as Ray the Flying Squirrel
The season was critically acclaimed.