Mother 3 (film) (Johnsonverse)
Mother 3 is a 2008 American-British science fiction film based on the 2006 video game of the same name developed by Brownie Brown and HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo. It was produced and directed by Timothy Hill, who also wrote the screenplay with Sheldon Johnson, Jr. and Tammy Jo Johnson from a story treatment by Shigesato Itoi. The film stars Fred Perry, Mabel Luckey, Antonio Banderas, Tim Curry, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Andrew Hall, Brittany Murphy, and Ken Perry.
The fourth film in the Mother series, Mother 3 began production in 2006, the same year as the game's release, with filming taking place throughout 2007. It was released on August 12, 2008 to critical acclaim, and made over $1 billion in the worldwide box office.
In the year 2012, a meteorite hits the town of
- Fred Perry as Lucas - Lucas is a 13-year-old boy who is the
- Mabel Luckey as Kumatora - At 18 years old, Kumatora is brash, tough, and masculine; she is a princess from
- Antonio Banderas as Duster - The oldest of the main trio at 40, Duster is
- Andrew Hall as Pokey "Porky" Minch - The main antagonist,
- Brittany Murphy as Hinawa - Lucas and Claus' deceased mother.
- Ken Perry as Claus - Lucas' brother,
- Fred Willard as Alec - A
- Kevin Costner as Flint - A
- Christopher Plummer as Wess -
- Tony Shalhoub as Fassad (Yokuba) -
- Nick Robinson as Fuel -
- John Ratzenberger as Lighter -
- Tim Johnson as Ness Jones -
- Chloe Johnson as Paula Polestar -
- Hayden Michaels as Jeff Andonuts -
- William Shatner as General William Landon
- Leonard Nimoy as Bill Stagman
- Michael Douglas as Paul Polestar
- Julie Kavner as Phoebe Polestar
- Natasha Johnson as Tracy Jones
- Dan Castellaneta as Mr. Saturn
- Nicholas Briggs as the voice of the Daleks
- Frank Welker as Ultimate Chimera
Production began in 2006 before the release of the original game.
Differences from Original Game
- In the game,