The Floyds (Johnsonverse)
The Floyds is an American animated sitcom focusing on the eponymous family in the town of Chester, Missouri. It aired on WBC from September 18, 1988 to June 17, 2001. It was produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions, Johnson Television Animation, and Timothy Hill Productions.
The series was WBC's first primetime animated series, as well as Hanna-Barbera's first since Wait Till Your Father Gets Home in 1972. It received critical acclaim throughout its run, and won multiple awards. It returned for three TV specials in 2004, 2009, and 2018, as well as a theatrical film in 2002, which served as the series finale. A spin-off of the series, titled Jillian, which focuses on the character Jillian Floyd, has aired on Comedy Central since September 10, 2017.
- Howard Morris as Franklin "Frank" Floyd - The family patriarch, Frank is a bank teller who is a cheapskate, but is responsible and kind-hearted. He deeply cares for his family and friends.
- Susan Silo as Kaylin "Kaye" Floyd - The wife of Frank, Kaye is a
- Bob Bergen as Franklin "Frankie" Floyd, Jr. - The eldest child of Frank and Kaye, Frankie Jr. is 16 at the beginning of the series.
- Neil Patrick Harris as Christopher "Chris" Floyd - The second child, Chris is 14 at the beginning of the series.
- B. J. Ward as Michelle Floyd - The third child, Michelle is 12 at the beginning of the series.
- Nika Futterman as Jillian Floyd - The youngest child, Jillian is 15 at the beginning of the series.
- Mel Blanc as Kenley "Ken" Floyd - The father of Frank, Ken passed away in the beginning of the third season due to the death of Mel Blanc.